Day #6 of Painting

Soooooo, I am not having a wonderful day today :( I have been thinking way to much about what my life would have been if I hadn't made certain choices, and if I will ever be super happy. I feel like I am always going to be stuck doing something I hate and I really just want to travel and float away to somewhere that makes my heart happy all the time. I have this feeling that I made a wrong choice going to college and I should have gotten out of here while I had a chance. Anyways I was listening to music while starting to paint random blue lines and here my next piece comes. I wanted it to be simple and not complex so I just had a normal blue sky and grass, and a dandelion being ripped apart by the wind. This to be honest puts me in an even worst mood... So, Hope you enjoy! If not, even better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment