Free Choice Breadth- Portraits


These 3 Photographs are for the breadth part of my portfolio focusing on the element and principles of design. Before I started this project Amber (the model) and I sat down and came up with what elements and principle I wanted to use which were color and line. The concept of this project was to represent Amber's personality through those elements and principles. I chose bright yellow, blue/green, and neon pink. I changed the middle one to black and white because they was a true bright white and a true black which enhanced the photograph as well. It makes her look like she is wearing a mask and is about to leap out of the photograph and spear you for coming to close. I also applied a filter to the photograph on the right and I think the colors came out really well. These photo's came out really well and I could see them on a poster for something as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment