Final






At the beginning of the year I was really working with my hands and doing pieces with paint and fabric which did not fit in with the 2-D portfolio but showed my skill as an artist. As the semester went on I was explained how to use photoshop in this class as well as a digital photography class. For my self portrait I decided to take a heavy design approach and this challenged myself as an artist. This is one of my favorite pieces and in my opinion one of my best. As it became second quarter I feel in love with photography and my photograph’s have improved greatly with the compositions of my pieces and the use of many elements and principles of design. I also began to think what I want to focus on before I started my projects. For example, before shooting the 3 shots of Amber I asked my self what I was to display which was the elements and principles and then what elements and principles I wanted to use. Next year I am going to college to receive a bachelors of fine arts most likely at Wisconsin Lutheran. I would either like to become perhaps and art teacher or maybe taking another language and use that with a business degree and teach art in another country.

No comments:

Post a Comment