Packer Fever

For this project my idea was to have a packer Fever poster so all the fans with Packer fever would be able to have something to take home! I picked my two favorite months for you to see which is May and August. This project was really difficult because I had to make sure all the days were correct for each month and make sure that the calendars picture fit together with the right month. I feel like these two months are my best because of the design and creativeness. I love the cheese font with the little mice in August for Cheese Month and the black and white foot ball photograph with Vince Lombardi quote. One thing I could improve on is having a little more uniqueness to the calendar to make it more artistic. I used color and shape in this project to display the concept which was the Packers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job with this idea. I'd love to see you finish the whole calendar. I think it would be fun. Also it would be cool if you could incorporate more of your own photography into the designs. It is a good calendar though. Some other additions might be a packer logo on each page in some area, maybe watermarked behind the numbers of the calendar.

    ReplyDelete