Portfolio Progress 3-25-11

For the focus of my concentration I chose to do portraits. I believe the focus of my concentration is clear as well. At the beginning I decided to move some of my breadth pieces into my concentration so I am currently working on my concentration as well as my breadth section. I have been focusing tremendously on the elements and principles of design because I am doing a 2D portfolio. I also have been focusing on the composition of my pieces and using great compositional techniques such as the rule of thirds and leading lines for example I have also been playing around with different media such as transfers and digital substrates. I believe for each piece their is evidence of a clear conceptual idea that anyone who looks at it would understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment