Exquisite!



Having to create 10 pieces of art in one week focusing around one word was challenging but so rewarding in the end. I learned a lot of things from this project including time management, what media I am going to use for my portfolio, and the things that I am going to have to work on the most. The hardest thing about creating 10 pieces was the time management, and overall I did an okay job. I had planned to do 2 pieces each night but that didn't end up happening, so i started all of them except one 6 days before the project was due, and then the day and night before I ended up finishing off all of them. I explored a very wide range of media including: pencil, colored pencil, collage, soft pastel, oil pastel, water color, acrylic paint, 2-D Design, and 3 D-Design. I really like how everything turned out except my collage because I have never done collage before so I do not think I will use that in my portfolio. The one I liked was my acrylic waterfall painting and my peacock dress which you will see in the pictures below.

1 comment:

  1. You had some great concepts with the 10 pieces one word. I think the peacock dress was an amazing idea and so was the purse. Great job posting here. Make sure you photoshop the magnets out of the image and consider cropping closer to the images so there isn't a ton of background showing.

    ReplyDelete